I REALLY enjoy the tastes of lime and cilantro together! I especially like them cooked into chicken or rice. However, I did not have the ingredients I needed to make either of the recipes I normally use. So I decided to just make my own, simple recipe!
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 Tbs olive oil
2 Tbs lime juice
1 tsp cilantro
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1. Cut chicken into 1″ pieces.
2. Heat oil a large skillet on medium high heat.
3. Add the chicken,stirring occasionally until cooked through.
4. While the chicken is cooking, mix the lime juice, cilantro, and garlic powder in a bowl.
5. Once the chicken is thoroughly cooked, add the lime mixture.
6. Reduce heat to medium; cook until the chicken is browned and the lime juice is gone.
That’s it! Super easy and delicious! I used this chicken as just a meat dish and served it with sides. I will probably double it next time, because everyone was upset that I didn’t make more. In the words of my children, “Redo!” I guess this will be my new go-to recipe for lime cilantro!