Our kids LOVE helping with dinner. They often even fight over who gets to be my helper. With these French bread pizzas, ALL the kids can help!
1-2 loaves French bread
(one loaf makes 6-8 pizzas)
Your choice of toppings
(We used mini pepperoni, onions, green peppers, black olives, and mushrooms.)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Using a long, serated knife, slice the bread into the size pieces you want. Then slice each piece longways to make two each (just like you would to make garlic bread).
3. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes to slightly toast the bread.
4. If working with smaller kids, transfer the bread over to a cooled pan when it comes out.
5. While the bread is baking, empty the ingredients you chose (chop what is needed as you go) into bowls.
Julia helping Jeremiah (1) Alex (8) Noah (11)
Josie (9) Faith (9)
Laurel (4) Judah (15)