I was making pretzel delight the other day and ended up making too much whipped topping for it. I decided I needed to make something else so it didn’t go to waste. There was a open package of oreo cookies sitting on the counter, and my brain was screaming MAKE A PIE. So I threw together a few things and came up with a very yummy oreo cookie pie.
22 Oreos (4 for the top)
1/4 cup melted butter (1/2 a stick)
1 3/4 cup cold milk
1 pkg instant chocolate pudding
1 cup whipping cream
1 cup powder sugar
4 oz cream cheese (1/2 block)
Chocolate syrup for decoration
1. Put 18 Oreos into a food processor. Blend until they are crumbs.
2. Pour the melted butter into the crumbs and mix until well combined.
3. Grease a pie pan and pour the oreo crumb mixture into the pan. Using your fingers, flatten and pat the crumbs to cover the pie pan sides and bottom. This will be your pie crust.
4. Put the pie crust in the fridge to chill. While the crust is chilling, whisk together the milk and instant chocolate pudding package for 4 minutes.
5. Pour chocolate pudding mix into the oreo cookie pie crust, and place it back in the fridge to continue chilling.
6. While chilling, mix together cream cheese, whipping cream and powdered sugar. Whip together until stiff peaks form.
7. Spread whipped topping mixture on top of pie. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and sprinkle with the 4 reserved Oreos, crushed up.
8. Chill for 1 hour before serving.
This pie was extremely delicious and a bit different than other oreo pies I have had. I couldn’t believe how well it turned out for being something I randonly threw together!