8 medium or 6 large peaches
1 Tbs flour
3 Tbs brown sugar
2 Tbs old-fashioned oats
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut the peaches into small pieces and place in a 13×9 baking dish.
3. In a small bowl, use a fork to combine flour, brown sugar, oats, and 2 Tbs honey.
4. Sprinkle the mixture over the peaches.
5. Drizzle the top of the cobbler with honey.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Mix well before serving. Serve hot. My kids love this, and it's perfect for people who don't like crust with their desserts. You can make this with regular honey if you don't have access to raw, but I highly recommend raw honey. You can also use coconut flour in place of all-purpose.